11 Signs That He's Falling for You
You'redating, yet none of the men have caught your fancy. Until now. You like someone new, and hope he feels the same. Here are 11 signs that he's falling for you as well.
1. By his actions, he shows he's interested and wants to be with you. He holds your hand or takes your arm when you're stepping off a curb. He likes to hug you. He admits he's available and wants a relationship.
2. He enjoys surprising and pleasing you. It might be with flowers, a card or just a silly present. He takes initiative in planning activities he knows you enjoy: a picnic, a night at the theater, a movie or even dancing (for some guys, that's a big sacrifice).
3. He doesn't play games or make excuses. He doesn't wait a week to call, and when he says he'll call, he does. Instead of keeping you guessing, he wants you to know how he feels -- and he says he cares. Note: When men play games, they're either insecure or they want a conquest, not a relationship.
4. He's thoughtful. He opens doors and has you enter ahead of him. He cooks dinner when you've had a hard day. He'll bring hot soup when you're sick in bed, or make brunch on a Sunday.
5. He communicates. He looks you in the eye, listens and hears what you say. He's open, honest and willing to share his personal thoughts, which many men won't do. If he's trying to communicate, it's because he cares.