If you have been out of the dating game for a while, the idea of somehow getting a date with a woman can be daunting. But don't worry -- you are just out of practice! If you want it, love and a successful relationship can be just around the corner. Below is everything you need to know to get back into the dating game with confidence. Who knows? You may even find the love of your life!Get Ready ...Get ready for love and dating in the following ways:1. Know what you want. Are looking for a long-term -- or even a lifelong -- relationship, or is more casual dating your goal? Define what you want so that you and the people you date are not confused.2. Take care of yourself. If you are lonely, sad, angry, need touch, need to talk, or have other needs, get these handled by your family, friends, masseuse, etc. Dating is not a good way to get needs met since it will be a while before you know the people you are dating well enough to ask for their help.3. Groom. Women find well-groomed men attractive, while men who are not well-groomed turn them off. Well-groomed covers everything from personal hygiene to clothing. Be very clean from your hair to your toes and everything in between. Wear clean, fresh clothing, even if you dress casually.
Get Set ...
Next, you want to set yourself up to win at meeting compatible women.
1. Get a buddy. Find a buddy who is in the same position of starting to date after a long time on the bench. The two of you can swap war stories and strategies and offer each other moral support. This will make the whole process easier.
2. Get out there. Be social at least two times per week.
3. Find your niche. If you had all the time in the world and wanted to do something interesting with other people, what would you do? Good, now go do those things! You want to be around people who are a nice match for your personality so that it is easy and natural to meet women who are a good fit.
Keep these tips in mind on your approach:
1. Aim for friendship first. If you are having trouble approaching women, start by just being friendly. Friends make for great relationships. Friendships are easier to start than a romance. Friendships are non-threatening. Women respond to invitations to friendship.
2. Be confident. Women appreciate men who are confident yet not cocky. Find a way to be genuinely confident about your life, your appearance, your job, your ability to attract a woman of your choice-- while not letting it go to your head. Let this confidence shine through.
3. Talk. Women live in a world of words. A sure way to successfully approach and connect with a woman is by talking with her. Ask about her interests, her life, her opinions, and be open to sharing your own. Don't stop this practice once you are in a relationship -- a woman will always need for you to communicate and talk with her.4. Be honest about yourself. Weave real details about yourself into the conversation, disclosing information a woman may want to know about you, such as how long you have been out of a relationship, whether you have kids, etc.Now, get out there and make it happen!Master Certified Relationship Coach Rinatta Paries coaches singles to attract and build loving, fulfilling, long-term relationships. For more information about Coach Rinatta Paries and the myriad of services she has created for singles, visit her Web site, WhatItTakes.com.