Healthy Halloween Recipe: Sugar Free Pumpkin Cookies
Looking to celebrate Halloween the healthy way? Try these sugar-free pumpkin cookies from food.com.
- 2 cups sugar-free applesauce
- 2 cups xylitol sugar substitute
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
Hungry to know more about this delicious treat? Then click here for the frosting recipe and directions at food.com.
Be on the lookout for more sugar-free and diabetes-friendly recipes next month.