Arm, Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Medical Symptoms: Page 6
Select a Symptom to view Medical Conditions
- Intense And Frequent Bone Pain And/or Muscle Pain
- Intense Pain With Shoulder Movement
- Intermittent Joint Pain And Swelling
- Involves Small Joints Of The Fingers And Hands, As Well As Weight-bearing Joints (knees, Hips, Ankles, And Feet).
- It Usually Involving Large Joints Like Knees, Ankles, Wrists, And Elbows.
- Jammed Finger
- Joint And Muscle Aches
- Joint And Muscle Pain
- Joint And Muscle Stiffness Or Pain
- Joint And Muscular Pain, Stiffness, And Swelling
- Joint And Skin Problems (experienced By Some Patients)
- Joint Deformity
- Joint Inflammation And Pain Are Common.
- Joint Or Back Pain
- Joint Or Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Joint Pain Suggesting Arthritis
- Joint Pain Without Swelling Or Redness
- Joint Pain Without Swelling Or Redness Over Six Months
- Joint Pain-painful Inflammation Of The Joints, As Well As Intermittent Or Chronic Arthritis
- Joint Stiffness
- Joint Stiffness, Especially In The Morning Or After Periods Of Rest
- Joint Swelling
- Joints And Eyes-chlamydia May Cause Joint Pain Which Is Just One Symptom In A Collection Of Conditions, Called Reiter's Syndrome , Which Also Includes Urethritis, Arthritis, And Conjunctivitis (pink Eye).
- Joints Are Generally Affected In A Symmetrical Pattern (if Left Side Joint Is Affected, The Same Joint On The Right Side Is As Well).
- Joints Are Generally Affected In An Asymmetrical Pattern (if Left Side Is Affected, The Joint On The Right Side Is Not).
- Joints That Are Red, Hot, Swollen, And Very Tender
- Lack Of Coordination
- Lack Of Full Elbow Extension
- Lack Of Muscle Coordination
- Lack Of Muscular Coordination
- Large Lump Or Mass On A Bone
- Limb Weakness
- Limb-kinetic Apraxia-inability To Make Fine Precise Movements With Hands Or Fingers (eg, Manipulating Coins)
- Limited Ability To Move The Elbow
- Limited Ability To Move The Shoulder And Increased Pain With Movement
- Limited Ability To Move The Wrist
- Limited Joint Movement
- Limited Range Of Motion
- Limited Range Of Motion In The Shoulder Joint
- Limited Range Of Motion Of The Head And Neck
- Limited Range Of Wrist Or Thumb Motion
- Localized Pain On The Bone
- Long Limbs
- Loose Joints
- Loose Joints And Muscle Weakness
- Loss In Range Of Motion
- Loss In Range Of Motion Of The Neck Or Arms
- Loss Of Muscle
- Loss Of Muscle Mass
Search for Symptoms by Part of Body
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.