Abdominal Muscle Strain Prevention
- What It Is
- Risk Factors
- Living With
- User Questions
- Alternative Treatment
- Care Guide
- Questions for Your Doctor
- When to Contact a Doctor
- Find a Doctor
- Resource Guide
How to Prevent Abdominal Muscle Strain
To help reduce your chance of getting this condition, take the following steps:
- Stretch before exercising and cool down after.
- Do not overexert yourself while exercising.
- Get proper training for sports and exercises.
- Do exercises to strengthen your abdominal muscles. Work with a personal trainer or physical therapist.
- Learn how to properly lift heavy objects.
- If you are tired, stop exercising.
If you have a fever and abdominal pain, seek medical attention right away.
There are no articles are available for Abdominal Muscle Strain.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Copyright ©2013 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved. Source: EBSCO