- What It Is
- Risk Factors
- Living With
- User Questions
- Alternative Treatment
- Care Guide
- Questions for Your Doctor
- When to Contact a Doctor
- Find a Doctor
- Resource Guide
Symptoms of Bronchitis
Symptoms will depend on the type of bronchitis.
- Runny nose
- Slight fever
- Back and muscle pain
- Cough, initially dry, then produces mucus that may be thick, yellow, green, blood-streaked
- Cough that brings up yellow-green mucus, often worse in the morning
- Difficulty breathing
- Bluish tint to lips and skin (in severe cases)
- Swelling of the feet (in end-stage cases)
© 2009 Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.
There are no articles are available for Bronchitis.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Copyright ©2013 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved. Source: EBSCO