Chronic Lymphadenitis Risk Factors
- What It Is
- Risk Factors
- Living With
- User Questions
- Alternative Treatment
- Care Guide
- Questions for Your Doctor
- When to Contact a Doctor
- Find a Doctor
- Resource Guide
Chronic Lymphadenitis Risks
A risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting a disease or condition.
The following factors increase your chances of developing chronic lymphadenitis. If you have any of these risk factors, tell your doctor:
- The conditions listed under “Causes”
- Close contact with someone who has one of the conditions listed above
- Age: 12 or younger; chronic lymphadenitis commonly occurs in children.
- Contact with animals, specifically cats, rats, or cows
There are no articles are available for Chronic Lymphadenitis.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Copyright ©2013 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved. Source: EBSCO