Forearm Muscle Strain Prevention
- What It Is
- Risk Factors
- Living With
- User Questions
- Alternative Treatment
- Care Guide
- Questions for Your Doctor
- When to Contact a Doctor
- Find a Doctor
- Resource Guide
How to Prevent Forearm Muscle Strain
To help reduce your chance of getting forearm muscle strain, take the following steps:
- Learn techniques for avoiding strain. For example, you may need to get an ergonomic keyboard.
- Keep muscles strong. This will help them absorb the energy of sudden stressful activities.
- After a short warm-up period, stretch tight muscles. Avoid overexercising.
- Learn the proper technique for sports. This will decrease muscle stress.
- If you are feeling tired, stop exercising.
There are no articles are available for Forearm Muscle Strain.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Copyright ©2013 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved. Source: EBSCO