Medical Symptoms Starting with 'O': Page 2
Select a Symptom to view Medical Conditions
- Orthostatic Hypotension -drop In Blood Pressure Within Minutes Of Standing Up
- Oscillopsia (feeling That The World Is Shaking Or Moving)
- Osteoporosis , Which Can Lead To Height Loss, Curved Spine, And Broken Bones
- Osteoporosis May Be Noted On X-ray
- Osteoporosis Or Brittle Bones
- Other Behavioral Disturbances
- Other Body Systems-affected Areas May Include The Heart, Liver, Lymph Nodes, Testes, And Eyes.
- Other Evidence, Such As Difficulty Running, That Indicates The Foot Is Having Trouble Doing Its Job
- Other Hand Movements, Such As Clapping, Tapping, Or Random Touching
- Other Physical And Neurological Symptoms
- Other Symptoms May Include Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss, And Feeling Tired.
- Other Symptoms Related To An Underlying Medical Condition
- Outbreaks Most Frequent On The Elbows, Knees, Scalp, Buttocks, And Lower Back
- Outer Layer Of Skin Can Easily Be Rubbed Off
- Over The Course Of 7-10 Days, The Bumps Begin To Dry And Crust Over.
- Overactive Reflexes
- Overall Sick Feeling
- Overattention To Detail
- Overconfidence Or Inflated Self-esteem
- Overflow Incontinence
- Overflow Of Urine From A Full Bladder
- Overgrowth And Thickening Of Uterine Lining-endometrial Hyperplasia, A Precancerous Condition
- Oversleeping Or Insomnia
- Overwhelming Daytime Sleepiness
Symptoms by Letter
Search for Symptoms by Letter
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.