A Patch Of Skin That Seems Shiny And Tight, Much Like A Scar Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Basal Cell Carcinoma
Basal cell carcinoma is the most common form of skin cancer. It is named for basal cells, which lie at the base of the outer layer of skin...What is Basal Cell Carcinoma?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.