Blisters Often Appear On Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Pemphigus is a group of rare autoimmune disorders. It causes large skin blisters. The immune system normally protects against germs and other foreign invaders...What is Pemphigus?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.