Chest Pain, Especially When Breathing Or Coughing (it Can Mimic A Heart Attack ) Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
A pulmonary embolism is a blockage of an artery in the lungs. It is caused by a clot that travels through the bloodstream to the lungs...What is Pulmonary Embolism?
- Chest Pain
- Chest Pain, Or Episodic Pain In Joints, Abdomen, Or Back
- Chest Pain, Pressure, Or Discomfort
- Redness, Tenderness, Or Swelling Of The Breast
- Chest Pain Or Shortness Of Breath
- Chest Pain, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath, Difficulty Breathing
- Chest Pain With Coughing Or Breathing
- Chest Pain And Severe Coughing (rarely)
- Chest Pain, Such As Squeezing, Pressure, Or Tightness
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.