Chest Pain, Or Episodic Pain In Joints, Abdomen, Or Back Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Sickle Cell Anemia
Sickle cell anemia is a genetic disorder. It alters the shape of the red blood cells (RBCs). This decreases their ability to carry oxygen...What is Sickle Cell Anemia?
- Chest Pain
- Chest Pain, Especially When Breathing Or Coughing (it Can Mimic A Heart Attack )
- Chest Pain, Pressure, Or Discomfort
- Redness, Tenderness, Or Swelling Of The Breast
- Chest Pain Or Shortness Of Breath
- Chest Pain, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath, Difficulty Breathing
- Chest Pain With Coughing Or Breathing
- Chest Pain And Severe Coughing (rarely)
- Chest Pain, Such As Squeezing, Pressure, Or Tightness
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.