Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Cough, Or Coughing Up Blood; Hoarseness Or Voice Changes Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Wegener's granulomatosis (WG) is a rare disease that causes the walls of blood vessels to become inflamed (called vasculitis)...What is Wegener's Granulomatosis?
- Chest Pain
- Chest Pain, Or Episodic Pain In Joints, Abdomen, Or Back
- Chest Pain, Especially When Breathing Or Coughing (it Can Mimic A Heart Attack )
- Chest Pain, Pressure, Or Discomfort
- Redness, Tenderness, Or Swelling Of The Breast
- Chest Pain Or Shortness Of Breath
- Chest Pain, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath, Difficulty Breathing
- Chest Pain With Coughing Or Breathing
- Chest Pain And Severe Coughing (rarely)
- Chest Pain, Such As Squeezing, Pressure, Or Tightness
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.