Hard Patches On The Skin, Most Often On The Face Or Trunk (morphea) Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Scleroderma is a rare disease of the connective tissue. It can cause the tissue in skin, joints, and internal organs to thicken and stiffen...What is Scleroderma?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.