Light Brown Spots (called Cafa-au-lait Spots) On The Skin Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a genetic disorder of the nervous system. It causes tumors to grow on the nerves in any part of the body...What is Neurofibromatosis?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.