Redness And Swelling Of The Skin Around The Nail Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Paronychia is inflammation of the skin that surrounds a fingernail or toenail. It may be acute or chronic and is most commonly caused by infection with either bacteria or fungi...What is Paronychia?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.