Scaling Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Athlete's foot is a fungal infection that typically occurs on the feet. Because the infection is common among people who exercise or play sports, it was named athlete's foot...What is Athlete's Foot?
Alopecia refers to hair loss in areas of skin that normally have hair. There are two forms of alopecia: scarring and non-scarring...What is Alopecia?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.