Sores At End Of Penis Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Reiter's syndrome is an inflammatory reaction to an infection somewhere in the body. It usually follows a urogenital or intestinal infection...What is Reiter's Syndrome?
- Sores, Abscesses In The Anal Area
- Sores Or Ulcers On The Fingers
- Sores Occur On The Mucous Membranes, In The Mouth, Eye, And Esophagus
- Sores, Ulcer, Or Infection Of The Feet And Legs That Heal Slowly
- Sores, Ulcers, Or Blisters On The Foot Or Lower Leg
- Sores That Start To Form On The Part Of The Body Where The Virus Was Contracted
- Sores That Begin As Small Red Bumps, Develop Into Blisters, And Then Become Painful Open Sores
- Sores Or Blisters That Appear And Occur In Clusters Or Small Groupings
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.