Tingling Around The Mouth, Fingers, And Toes Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
The parathyroid glands are four pea-sized glands. They are located next to the thyroid gland in the neck...What is Hypoparathyroidism?
- Tingling Or Itchiness On The Skin, Which May Start A Few Days Before The Rash
- Tingling Or Numbness In Parts Of The Body
- Tingling Sensations Or Weakness In The Arms
- Tingling, Burning, Or Numbness, Especially In The Thumb And Index Or Middle Fingers
- Tingling Sensations
- Tingling Or Numbness Sensations In The Arms, Legs, Hands, Or Feet
- Tingling, Burning, Or Numbness In The Legs And Feet
- Tingling In The Extremities
- Tingling In The Legs, Feet, Toes, Or Trunk
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.