Tingling In The Legs, Feet, Toes, Or Trunk Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Paraplegia is the term used to describe the body's loss of movement and/or feeling as a result of an injury to the nervous system...What is Paraplegia?
- Tingling Or Itchiness On The Skin, Which May Start A Few Days Before The Rash
- Tingling Or Numbness In Parts Of The Body
- Tingling Sensations Or Weakness In The Arms
- Tingling, Burning, Or Numbness, Especially In The Thumb And Index Or Middle Fingers
- Tingling Sensations
- Tingling Or Numbness Sensations In The Arms, Legs, Hands, Or Feet
- Tingling, Burning, Or Numbness In The Legs And Feet
- Tingling Around The Mouth, Fingers, And Toes
- Tingling In The Extremities
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.