- You are here:
- Health Conditions
- Medical Symptoms
- Very Visible, Cord-like Vein That Is Tender And Sensitive To Pressure. This Cord May Develop Over Several Hours To Days.
Very Visible, Cord-like Vein That Is Tender And Sensitive To Pressure. This Cord May Develop Over Several Hours To Days. Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Phlebitis is the term for the swelling of a vein, most often in one's leg. Thrombophlebitis is the term for inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clot...What is Phlebitis?
- Bluish Color Of The Lips Or Fingernails
- Bruising Around The Wrist
- Veins Visible Through The Skin, Appearing Enlarged, Twisted, And Swollen
- Itching, Swelling, And/or Tenderness In The Groin
- Rose-colored Spots On The Body
- Raised, Red Bump That Continues To Swell
- Raised Area Opens, Drains Pus, And Forms An Ulcer
- May Form A Dark Scab
- Skin Peeling Off, Especially Palms Of Hands And Soles Of Feet (occurs Late In Disease, 1 To 2 Weeks After Initial Illness)
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Adprime Media, Inc. All rights reserved.