Weakness And Fatigue Due To Anemia Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Hairy Cell Leukemia
Hairy cell leukemia (HCL) is a rare form of cancer. It involves white blood cells called B lymphocytes...What is Hairy Cell Leukemia?
- Weakness, Numbness, Or Tingling Of The Face, Arm, Leg, Or One Side Of The Body (usually Affects One Side Of The Body, But There Are Exceptions).
- Weakness Or Fatigue
- Weakness Or Numbness In A Leg Or Foot
- Weakness Of The Quadriceps
- Weakness Or Dizziness
- Weakness, Dizziness, Chills, Muscle Spasms, Diarrhea (especially If The Cancer Involves The Islet Cells That Make Insulin And Other Hormones)
- Weakness In Muscles Around The Sore Joint
- Weakness Of The Hand Muscles
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.