Weakness Or Numbness In A Leg Or Foot Medical Conditions
Below is a list of potential medical conditions this symptom could be a sign of.
Sciatica is irritation of the sciatic nerve that passes down the back of each thigh. What is Sciatica?
- Weakness, Numbness, Or Tingling Of The Face, Arm, Leg, Or One Side Of The Body (usually Affects One Side Of The Body, But There Are Exceptions).
- Weakness Or Fatigue
- Weakness Of The Quadriceps
- Weakness Or Dizziness
- Weakness, Dizziness, Chills, Muscle Spasms, Diarrhea (especially If The Cancer Involves The Islet Cells That Make Insulin And Other Hormones)
- Weakness In Muscles Around The Sore Joint
- Weakness Of The Hand Muscles
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 ThirdAge Media, LLC. All rights reserved.