What type of doctor performs sebaceous cyst removal?
Posted 4 years ago in Health & Wellness by DeathPotato


Sebaceous cysts are often found on the scalp, or on another part of the body where some injury has occurred. They are usually benign, although some few can become cancerous. Most often, they are removed by a dermatologist, who should have them checked to determine whether or not they are cancerous. The procedure is quite simple and done with a local anesthetic. A patient having a sebaceous cyst removed should follow up with the dermatologist and his or her regular doctor afterward.Note: I have provided an URL below; I also have a little experience dealing with these cysts!
In most cases, your doctor can diagnose this type of cyst by simply examining your skin.

Powered By Yahoo! Answers