Seafood Cannelloni for a Romantic Valentine's Day
For a romantic Valentines Day dinner for two, try this seafood cannelloni recipe from the Scotto family of Fresco, a Manhattan restaurant.
Mix garlic-sauted vegetables and mushrooms with fresh herbs, bread crumbs, cheese and sea food. After seasoning, add fresh heavy cream to moisten (if necessary). After cooking the prepared pasta sheets with seafood filling, layer with tomato sauce. Bake until light brown and youll be ready to get in the mood in 20 minutes!
- 3 cups cooked lobster or shrimp, mussels or scallops, bass or swordfish, cut into small dice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peeled carrots, cut into very small dice
- 2 ribs of celery, cut into very small dice
- 2 small onions, peeled, cut into very small dice
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, minced fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry or fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 1/2 cups prepared tomato sauce
- heavy cream as needed
- 1 1/4 pounds basic pasta dough or prepared thin pasta sheets, approximately 4 to 6-inch rectangles
Click here for the written directions (third one).
Try this recipe with these his-and-her aphrodisiac drinks.