The 7 Things Women Look For in a Man
He Walks the Walk
American human behaviouralist David Lieberman says men who walk with amanly strideooze sex appeal. Henotes flexibility is what makes peoplelook young when they walkand looking young is always awinner in the sexy stakes.
And...He looks like a Chimpanzee!
A study of the skulls of human ancestors and modern humans found that women like men with relatively short upper faces. Females liked males whose faceswere more scrunched proportionately between the brow and the upper lip. According to a study at the Natural History Museum in London, men with similar facial patterns to chimpanzees, are most attractive. Maybe to Englishwomen!
- Green Bay Packers LB Arrested For Alleged Domestic Violence
- 65,000 Calls Made To Dutchman, Woman Arrested For Stalking
- Relationships, Gay Or Straight, Lead To Swapping Bad Habits
- University of Missouri-Columbia Study Finds "Stayover" Relationships Trump Long-Term Commitments
- Abused Men Suffer From Psychological Trauma